With my kids going back to school next week I got to thinking about how much school has really changed and how smart kids are these days with so much being bombarded their way. It sure is different since I was in school and I'm only 40. My kids are really growing up fast right before my eyes. I'm amazed at my soon to be 5 year old daughter playing her video games on our laptop and using our printer to print out Barbie pictures to color all without my help. They're little sponges soaking up everything. I guess as parents we just try to give them a balance and be there for them. Maybe I'll get my oldest one out for a quick nine before school this week. God can it really be school time.
- Ping iBlades and Callaway Black Apex CF '16 - Intriguing New Irons
- Golf Media Tweets Video/Photo Highlights - 2016 RBC Canadian Open
- Golf Apparel Review: Mens Galvin Green Macoy Golf Shirt
- RBC Canadian Open Sunday Recap: Vegas Rises To Top, du Toit Makes Canada Proud, DJ is Cool
- Book Review: One Putt by Ken Brown
Look no further than a few days ago at Ernie Els ' Charity Event of the popularity of golf. Several PGA Tour Pros as well a whole lots...