It's not to often I get some golf apparel and my kids take notice but they did the day I wore my G-Mac by Kartel polo for the first day. My girls couldn't believe their Dad had a cool "purple" golf shirt. Gus my youngest thought I look like a golf pro. Thanks you Graeme McDowell and Kartel!
If your still new to the G-Mac line it will make its debut this Spring in Canada. Be sure to check out my Q&A with Karl Swan of Kartel for some in-depth talk of golf fashion, style and the future of the brand.
The G-Mac line came about after the owner of Kartel, Karl Swan had a meeting with Graeme McDowell at the 2011 Irish Open in Killarney. Graeme's love for stylish golf apparel and Kartel rich apparel history seemed like a perfect fit. In January 2012 Graeme first began to wear the G-Mac by Kartel line of clothing.
Malone Polo - Features
- Comes in four great colors, Bell Heather, Black, Gull, Navy
- Made of a Pima Cotton blend ( 63% Pima Cotton, 37% Polyester)
- Button Under Two Piece Collar
- Chest Pocket
- Contrast Colour Back Collar, Buttons, Button Holes and Button Thread. Subtle Contrast Sleeve Tipping
- UV Cut: Up to Factor 30 from Sun's Harmful Rays
- Dry Tec & Anti Microbial: Shirt Moisture Evaporates Faster and Helps Prevent Unpleasant Odors
The Malone Polo in Bell Heather has certainly become one of my favorite shirts. Great color, stylish and performs great out on the golf course. Retails for about $75 in the USA at FairwayStyles.com and $90 on the Kartel Website. Look forward to 2013 and the new G-Mac by Kartel line.